- 10 ounces frozen strawberries (can be thawed)
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tsp Zint Gelatin Powder
- 1 ripe pear
- 1 cup plain or vanilla yogurt, divided
- 1/4 cup water
- top with granola (optional)
- Put strawberries in blender and add 1/4 cup water, 1 tsp Gelatin powder, and 1/3 cup yogurt. Blend on high until smooth.
- Pour 1/3 way into glass.
- Place blender back on base.
- Add banana and 1/3 cup yogurt to blender and blend until smooth.
- Tilt glass 45 and pour up another 1/3 of glass.
- Place blender back on base and add pealed and deseeded pear and 1/3 cup yogurt.
- Carefully pour until glass is as full as you would like