- 8 ounces feta cheese, crumbled and at room temperature
- 1 tsp Zint Gelatin powder
- 3 ounces whipped cream cheese, at room temperature
- Add crumbled feta to a food processor and pulse until small crumbs remain.
- Add in cream cheese and Zint Gelatin powder and puree for 4-5 minutes, scraping down the sides when necessary, until feta is super creamy.
- Serve as desired. *photo features tomatoes, olive oil, and fresh herbs as toppings
If you tried the recipe, tell us what you think!Add a Review
Write A Review
No reviews with specified criteria.
Zint Whipped Feta Spread
For weeks I was inflated with the idea of whipped feta. I have no idea why; I don’t know where I saw it, read about it or heard of it, but I certainly never tasted it and wasn’t really sure that it was a thing. Thank goodness it’s a thing.
In This Recipe:
Beef GelatinView Details
Beef GelatinView Product Add to Cart